- Internet Explorer (IE8 and above)
Changing font size
Most browsers allow you to resize text on screen to a size you feel comfortable with. This tool is available in the menu of these browsers as follows:
- Internet Explorer 8 and 9 users (PC): select View > Zoom, and select the zoom state required.
- Firefox users: select View > Zoom, then select Zoom in or Zoom out.
- Chrome users: click on the Settings icon > select Zoom in or Zoom out.
- Safari users (Mac): select View > Zoom, then select Zoom in or Zoom out.
Find out more about accessibility
- BBC accessibility guide – My web, my way
- AbilityNet – helping adults and children use computers and the internet.
Your feedback helps us improve the site for all of our visitors. If you have any difficulties accessing content on our website, or if you have suggestions about how to improve its accessibility or usability, please contact us.